The CBSB (Southeast-Bachisub Diving Center), is the oldest in the Bay of Mazarrón, we immerse ourselves in the surroundings of Cabo Tiñoso and in the Bay of Mazarrón . Directed by Alfonso Bachiller and Antonio Carrasco.
- More than 30 dives compose our diving routes where spectacular lows, walls up to 60 meters deep, caves, wrecks that make it the diving area with the most variety of dive sites in the same area are combined
We teach diving courses of all levels:
- Diving courses from 18 hours of training in introductory courses to advanced and master diving courses.
- Specialty courses in: deep diving, technical, Salvage and Rescue, Oxygen administrator, photography, wreck and cave diving ...
- You can also start with the most basic through diving baptisms where, accompanied by our instructors, you make a dive reaching a depth of 10 meters.
At dive baptisms we spend enough time on theory to get you safely to the water as soon as possible. The first contact will be made from the beach, when you feel sufficiently prepared you can repeat the baptism from the boat.
- Excursions for divers : for those already qualified in diving our guides and boats are at your service between the months of March and December to take you to the most famous dive sites in the area.
- Diving trips by boat with two dives and food in the virgin coves.
- Boat trips for snorkeling.
At certain dates of the year we can coincide with the movements of cetaceans in the area.