You will be staying with:
You will be diving with:
Plaza Beach & Dive Resort - Toucan Diving Bonaire
No need to enter any payment details now.
You only need to pay 48h after your booking is confirmed.
Once we receive your booking, we double check availability with the dive operator and reserve your spot
We usually get back to you within 24 hours to confirm that your booking is final
3. 48H FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD
You then have 48 hours to take care of other travel arrangements. Your credit card will only be charged after that period
Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
Cancellation / no show policy 60 – 31 days prior to arrival 25% of total cost 30 – 7 days prior to arrival 50% of total cost 6 – 1 days prior to arrival 75% of total cost Within 24 hours of arrival 100% non-refundable. No refunds for any unused portions
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 60 days before the start of your trip, you will lose 0% of your total booking, 50% for more than 30 days, 75% for more than 7 days and 100% if you cancel within 7 days of your trip.
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CANCELLATION POLICY: You may postpone your trip if the following conditions are met:
• You send the definite new dates of traveling in writing
• The number of persons traveling stays the same
• The number of nights stays the same
• If the price of new period is lower a (partial) refund is NOT possible
• If the price of the new period is higher, you will need to pay the difference
Toucan Diving is a PADI 5* Dive Resort based at Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire.
Toucan Diving Bonaire offers a two tank morning boat dive and/ or a one tank afternoon boat dive and unlimited shore diving. Bonaire's Marine Park is home to turtles, 340 species of reef fish, corals, macro creatures, stingrays and eagle rays. You can follow courses from an introduction dives to a complete dive master course. We also have lots of specialty courses available!