- Beachfront dive center with private dock
- Explore caves, caverns, reefs and wrecks
- Daily diving and snorkelling trips
- Resident dive centre since 1992
- Rated in the Caribbean’s Top 10 by Scuba Diving Magazine and Sport Diver
- Experienced instructors and gear specialists
- 4 purpose built dive boats with safety equipment
Scuba Du has been the resident dive center at Presidente InterContinental since 1992.
The dive center is located on the resort’s private beach, steps from the private dock. Amongst vibrant reefs, caves, wrecks and caverns such as The Devil’s Throat, expect to see moray eels, turtles, eagle rays, lobsters and endemic toadfish.
The dive shop runs daily snorkelling and diving excursions alongside a full range of PADI courses and specialties. The 4 instructors and 8 dive masters have been training and guiding divers on the local reefs for a combined total of 120 years, and the 2 equipment specialists have each been with the company for over 12 years.
Scuba Du has been repeatedly recognised as a top 10 diving center within the Caribbean by industry publications such as Scuba Diving Magazine and Sport Diver.
Five custom built dive boats are moored outside the dive shop and each are managed by experienced boat captains and crew members. All vessels have ladders, shaded spaces, DAN oxygen units and VHF radios.
All packages include unlimited scuba tanks for shore diving