< Back

Contact us

Our scuba travel experts are available 24/7 to assist you in planning and booking a fantastic scuba diving vacation

Cabins

9

Length / Width

26 m / 5 m

Year built / renovated

1998  / 2019

Rental equip.

YES ($)

Internet

NO

Nitrox

YES ($)

Highlights

  • Discover the most exceptional sites of the Galapagos Marine Reserve, including Darwin and Wolf Islands, with a choice of diving and naturalist itineraries
  • Between dives go snorkeling or trekking, immerse yourself in local culture or get involved in environmental activities
  • There’s plenty of room for gearing up on the diving platform, complete with rinse tanks for cameras, and there’s a shaded lounge on the upper deck where you can catch fantastic sunsets
  • More than 20 shark species can be seen here including Galapagos sharks and large schools of hammerheads, and you can encounter sea lions, seals and penguins along the way
Read more

Enhanced Health Measures

Date of last update:Aug 3, 2020

This information is automatically shown here when we receive it. Please excuse any formatting issues.

Upon international arrival, our field staff will inform you of any protocols and make you feel safe and welcome! Our guides have the necessary knowledge and tools to tackle any situation: they all have training as first responders, have a solid knowledge of the local areas and key locations (such as healthcare centers), and are in constant contact with our local office for the latest updates. The transfer vehicle will have been deep cleaned, and there are disinfection procedures that will be applied to the travelers and their luggage before departing. There will also be hand sanitizer and disposable masks available at all times. Our guides and drivers will be using face masks based on local guidelines. Upon arrival, all passengers will also receive our local 24/7 support phone numbers. When arriving on their own, our local staff will contact the travelers upon arrival at the hotel to welcome them and answer any questions they might have. During the trip What’s better than knowing the travelers had a lifetime experience? This has always been our goal, and to continue providing it, we have implemented the following safety protocols throughout the trip. All surfaces of our vehicles are extensively cleaned once per day. The vehicles have their maximum capacity reduced to facilitate physical distancing and there will be daily assigned seating for groups. The use of hand sanitizer will be mandatory every time passengers board the vehicle. Depending on the current guidelines, facial coverings will be recommended. Our boats undergo daily deep cleaning, with higher intensity on the more frequented areas. All our staff has been trained in biosecurity protocols, and we have also rearranged mealtimes, briefings, dinghy occupancy, and use of common areas to support physical distancing. Hand sanitizer or handwashing will be required every time when boarding and at mealtimes (before and after). All our activities are planned well beforehand to avoid unnecessary contact.All the equipment will have been cleaned thoroughly beforehand and disinfected between uses.
Read more

Dates & Prices

Prices include taxes. Prices shown may be for non-divers.
Book now, pay later

No need to enter any payment details now.
You only need to pay 48h after your booking is confirmed.

Payment options
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE we match any competitor’s price.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS such as free DAN dive insurance.
24/7 EXPERT DIVING ADVICE from travel agents who are all divers.
Book in full confidence. We are PADI, the leader in diving.

Booking process

1. BOOKING

Once we receive your booking, we double check availability with the dive operator and reserve your spot

2. CONFIRMATION

We usually get back to you within 24 hours to confirm that your booking is final

3. 48H FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD

You then have 48 hours to take care of other travel arrangements. Your credit card will only be charged after that period

Payment & cancellation

Payment terms

  • Now: 0%
  • 48 hours after booking confirmation: 20%
  • 90 days before trip start: 100%

Cancellation fee

Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation

STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 121 days before the start of your trip, you will lose 10% of the total booking, 20% for more than 61 days and 100% if you cancel within 61 days.

SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CANCELLATION POLICY: Flexible Bookings conditions for ATC Cruises 10% deposit only to confirm* Remaining 90% 30 days prior to departure* Flexibility to reschedule without additional charges up to 30 days before traveling*  Special conditions apply * ALL these given that the Coronavirus situation remains the same from the WHO perspective. In case the COVID-19 situation changes to and is not considered of high risk anymore, our standard conditions would apply to all bookings, meaning:  -10% down payment will remain as it is, we won’t request an additional 10% as per standard terms. -Remaining 90% would be needed 60 days prior to departure -Cancellations between 120 and up to 61 days would incur 10% penalty (down from the 20% as we only request 10% to confirm) -Cancellations or reschedules as of 60 days would incur a 100% fee.


Cabins

Description

The Galapagos Aqua is the ideal boat for divers and adventure lovers of all ages.

It offers a unique combination of both liveaboard diving safaris, including the best diving sites Galapagos offers, as well as naturalist cruises for seeing what makes the islands themselves so special, which should not be missed when visiting the Galapagos Islands. Your days will combine diving, treks, cultural immersion and environmental activities.

Combine the incomparable diversity above and under the waves at truly the best value available: Aqua is new to the fleet of ATC Galapagos Cruises & Liveaboards and will start cruising late March 2019, after an extended dry dock.

WHAT TO EXPECT

Galapagos Aqua has nine light and airy cabins for a maximum of 18 guests. The main deck and upper deck cabins have picture windows which can be opened. Lower deck cabins have portholes only. All cabins are decorated in a clean, bright style with natural wood and light walls, have private bathrooms with a hot shower, toilet and washbasin, biodegradable soap, shampoo and conditioner, air conditioning, closet and towels.

The main deck has a lounge with bar, a dining area & a small library, ideal for post-diving relaxation or chilling out in the evening. There is also a landing area & diving platform with a separate rinsing tanks for U/W cameras and plenty of space for all dive gear, two hand hold showers and a dry table. On the upper deck there is a shaded outside lounge and a small exterior lounge in front of the bridge. A sundeck with solarium loungers offers the chance to enjoy stunning sunsets.

The Galapagos Aqua dive yacht offers delicious international  and local Ecuadorian gourmet meals. Water, Coffee, Tea are included. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform the boat prior to arrival.

How to Get There

Please refer to logistics section of each itinerary to find detailed info on how to get there.

Read more

Deck Plan

DIVING SERVICES

Diving gear

  • Tanks With Int (Yoke) Valves
  • Tanks With Din Valves
  • Din/Int Adapters
  • 15L Tanks Available
  • Nitrox ($)
  • Rental Equipment ($)

For your safety

  • Fire Alarm
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Life Jackets
  • Life Rafts
  • Emergency Oxygen Kit
  • First Aid Kits
  • Vhf Radio
  • Nautilus Lifeline

Languages spoken

  • English
  • Spanish

Diving Facilities

  • Battery Charging Station

Boat Amenities

Amenities & services

  • En-Suite Bathroom
  • Separate Zodiac/Dhoni

Activities

  • Land Excursions

Great for families

  • Movies

Sports & Watersports

  • Snorkeling
  • Kayaking

Facilities

  • Us Power Sockets

READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US

Dates & Prices
x

Save that favourite

With a PADI Travel account, you can favourite dive operators to come back to later on any device or computer

Log in or sign up