Length / Width
34 m / 9 m
Date of last update:Aug 3, 2020
This information is automatically shown here when we receive it. Please excuse any formatting issues.The boat will be disinfected and cleaned properly during your stay,
No need to enter any payment details now.
You only need to pay 48h after your booking is confirmed.
Once we receive your booking, we double check availability with the dive operator and reserve your spot
We usually get back to you within 24 hours to confirm that your booking is final
3. 48H FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD
You then have 48 hours to take care of other travel arrangements. Your credit card will only be charged after that period
Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 67 days prior to your arrival date, you will lose 40% of your booking; if you cancel between 67 and 37 day, you will lose 60%of your booking; if you cancel less tahn 37 days, you will lose 100% of your booking.
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TERMS: The initial deposit is reduced to 10% and the remaining 90% to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date. If travel restrictions are implemented by the local governments due to COVID 19 (Coronavirus) which means you are unable to travel , you can cancel or reschedule the trip 15 days prior for free.