Length / Width
35 m / 10 m
No need to enter any payment details now.
You only need to pay 48h after your booking is confirmed.
Once we receive your booking, we double check availability with the dive operator and reserve your spot
We usually get back to you within 24 hours to confirm that your booking is final
3. 48H FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD
You then have 48 hours to take care of other travel arrangements. Your credit card will only be charged after that period
Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
STANDARD CANCELLATION TERMS: If you cancel more than 247 days prior to arrival, you forfeit 5%, more than 97 days is 35% and fewer than 97 days is 100%.
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TERMS: You will receive a full refund if your government puts out a "do not travel" to the Maldives or closes its borders or if the Maldives does not allow clients from your particular country in anymore.
Please note that if you are rebooked on a new trip, the original standard cancellation terms will then apply to your booking.
We are currently dealing with trips up till end April.
- In case of a travel ban put in place, please refer clients first to their insurance as most of them made their bookings long before Covid-19 even existed and might be covered
- in case of a no cover we are offering rescheduling before the end of this year 2020, provided of course bans are lifted and it is safe to travel again
- we can not reschedule for next year or beyond
- please do not use Paxtool for rescheduling directly yourself because otherwise we will lose track. This has to be done by mail to me in copy to Tina.
- if a trip is cancelled because too few people left, we will contact the agencies involved directly
- we will not offer refund for any of the existing bookings, even if client indicates they can not reschedule. We are not refunding!
- we will be looking at contingency plans and probably add more trips from July onwards to coop with possible rebooking and do scheduled works earlier. We will keep you informed and Paxtool will be updated accordingly when we do
- for new bookings in 2020 we continue to offer the assurances of refund or rescheduling in case they are not able to travel due to any bans still in place or put in place again. NEW bookings only.
Once more I would like to stress upon the fact that this is force majeure and we can not afford to make any exceptions.