- One of two dive centers in the world that is owned and operated by Jean-Michel Cousteau, son of Jacques Cousteau
- State-of-the-art facilities, healthy reefs and a knowledgeable dive team
- Full range of PADI certifications at all recreational levels
- An abundance of rays - look out for electric, eagle, torpedo, and Caribbean sting rays!
- Keep an eye out for nurse and Caribbean reef sharks, turtles, frog fish, sea horses and more
- Secluded dive sites and small diving groups mean you'll have the place to yourself
Petit St. Vincent private island is home to a state-of-the-art PADI 5 Star dive center offering diving courses, certifications, and guided trips to some of the area's best dive sites.
The team are passionate about protecting the planet's oceans and enable our guests to safely discover the dazzling displays of coral, colorful collections of fish, and majestic sea creatures that call our surrounding waters their home.
The extremely healthy local reefs are home to colorful reef fish and a nice variety of macro life - wrasse, scorpionfish, spotted drum, angelfish, moray eel, flamingo tongue snail and much more. Pelagics are plentiful alongside an abundance of rays. Look out for electric, eagle and Southern sting rays! Nurse sharks, Caribbean reef sharks, Great barracudas, Spiny lobsters, and Sea turtles complete the mix of marine life.
Beginners can take advantage of introductory Discover Scuba Diving experience, while certified divers can embark on one or two tank diving expeditions from the spacious twin engine dive boat. We are a full-service dive center offering a wide range of PADI certification courses including Specialty courses for those looking to advance their training.