- 5* PADI Dive Resort boasting state of the art dive boats and new Aqua Lung rental gear
- Complimentary pick-ups from all resorts around 8:30 am ensuring total convenience and relaxation while on your vacation
- Fantastic destination for new divers, photographers, soft coral lovers and those looking for a unique dive experience off the beaten track
- Explore inside a sunken plane, around a coral-covered tank and underneath a 70+ m wreck - all within 30 m of the surface
- Tuck into a generously-portioned lunch consisting of BBQ, hummus, fresh salads, vegetables and rice
- Check out super-unique blue corals, found only here and on one small section of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Enjoy world-class visibility, vibrant reef life and year-round diving in warm seas (expect temperatures around 28°c from June till November and lows of 22° the rest of the year)
- Dive with Wae'd, a local pioneer of female diving in Aqaba and one of only two PADI Dive Instructors in Jordan
Sea Breeze Dive Club is a state of the art 5* PADI Dive Resort, based on the Red Sea in Aqaba.
The team have been sharing the wonders of Aqaba's marine park with divers and snorkelers since 2015 and offer shore, boat and night diving in small groups.
The Sea Breeze Dive Club has multiple renovated dive boats, all with two levels. On the bottom deck you'll find purpose-built diving racks, storage for equipment, a toilet, dive deck and small kitchen where an extensive lunch is prepared for full diving days. Up on the top deck there is a u-shaped, padded seating area with a table - the perfect location for dive briefings, post-dive chatting and incredible views of the coastline.
Dive with one of Aqaba's only two female diving instructors and get to know a strong, inspirational woman as you glide over colorful soft corals. The marine park in Aqaba not only offers shallow coral reefs teeming with small fish and macro life, but also a sunken plane, tank and 70 m wreck - all sitting less than 30 m below, ideal for those looking for a new and unique experience.
All equipment at Sea Breeze Dive Club is new Aqua Lung gear - including 5 mm wetsuits for when the ocean can bit slightly colder (around 23°c). For warmer seas, visit between June and November when ocean temperatures are warm enough to easily dive with nothing but a rash vest and your swim trunks if desired.
Due to the unique nature of Jordan's slice of the Red Sea, dive boats usually depart around 9 am, meeting at around 8:30 for your pick up. Visibility is fantastic year-round and marine life is present throughout the day. So, no need to get up at the crack of dawn, you can easily fit in three dives and a leisurely lunch and still be back at the hotel for a sun downer by the pool.