- Nova Wall is just 3 minutes away - the best site for drift diving
- Huge pinnacles feel like you're passing through an underwater city
- Great corals with loads of fish, including grey reef sharks and turtles
- Snorkeling with majestic manta rays from May - Oct
- With over 35 dive sites, you'll see something new on each dive
- Black Rock Coral Garden is one of the best sites for underwater photography in the world
Octopus Dive Resort is a PADI dive center offering over 35 dive sites, a wide range of courses and fantastic visibility.
Octopus Dive Resort visits plenty of dive sites in the area from reefs, walls, drop offs, swim through, pinnacles and two amazing wrecks. The sites are from three minutes to 25 minutes away and are all guided and from a boat, though shore dives can be arranged on request.
Octopus is famous for its amazing visibility and the stunning sea fans on our walls and drop offs. They have everything you could wish to see from sharks, turtles, lobster to tiny nudibranch, shrimp and crabs, and a huge variety of hard and soft coral, so you will see something different on every dive.
A full range of PADI courses are offered, from the very first introduction dive or Open Water Course all the way up to and including Dive Master, as well as a large selection of specialty dives including Night, Wreck, Deep, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Photography, Drift and more.