- Dive2gether works side-by-side with the Austrian non-profit organization Mare-Mundi which is dedicated to the Mediterranean Sea; you can contribute to protect this unique ecosystem and learn about salt water environments, how currents affect you and much more..
- Love and passion for the ocean have fulfilled the dreams of two brothers who have managed to create a successful business based the quality of service. Come as a guest, leave as a friend!
- Learn to dive or perfect your technique and deepen your knowledge in a safe and professional way; begin your lifelong relationship with the ocean with us
- Diving is not just about being underwater; share moments, photos, feelings, meet new people, exchange adventures and plan new ones. Make friends that will last over time - come and find out what awaits you when you join the Dive2gether family
- Your loved ones, whether they are divers or not, will always have the opportunity to have fun and discover magnificent places; the offer of possible activities is wide and ranges from night snorkelling, full-day snorkelling by the boat to a unique excursion to the amazing waterfalls.
Dive2gether Dive center is originally a family business owned by brothers and father Paul, Erik and Rein.
Dive2gether started 20 years ago as small school. Nowadays Dive2gether grew to one of the biggest diving schools of Greece!
De school is located in Plakias, a village on the southern coast of the Greek island Crete. This amazing area is perfect to experience the dream holiday and make beautiful dives in the Mediterranean sea.
Dive2gether is focused on several core pillars: environmental conservation, education, safety, care and sharing fun with loved ones. Our goal is always the same. We want to exceed expectations!
Since 2016, the center became a “Mare-Mundi Field Station”: a center for marine research and education where recreational divers and snorkellers will be able to learn about the wonders of the aquatic world and its need for protection. We have inhouse biologists which are always available to share their knowledge with everyone. This we do with free presentations twice a week but also with our mb dives where we make you part of our biology department!
The center proudly boasts a big crew of motivated home-grown instructors which are trained well and have experienced our quality as guests too what have motivated and inspired them to become instructors themselves.
Also, a wide selection of materials which is always well maintained and serviced by our own inhouse service technicians. A custom-built boat, "Philomena", is ready to accommodate divers and non-divers for a comfortable day of boat diving. We drive you to the best dive locations possible on the South Coast of Crete.
The "philosophy" of the center is 2stay and dive 2gether" which starts at the beginning of the day with a warm welcome at the dive center - we'll then spend time packing together with the help of our crew, all the way through our great adventure followed by a return to the center and photo sharing, logging the dives and planning the next great trip.
Unmissable additional opportunities are offered so that your holiday is more than a simple diving holiday: weekly marine biology presentations, weekly night snorkelling, trip to the waterfalls, weekly BBQ and a lot of fun.
Come as a guest, leave as a friend!