You will be staying with:
You will be diving with:
Villa on Dunbar Rock
Villa on Dunbar Rock
No need to enter any payment details now.
You only need to pay 48h after your booking is confirmed.
Once we receive your booking, we double check availability with the dive operator and reserve your spot
We usually get back to you within 24 hours to confirm that your booking is final
3. 48H FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD
You then have 48 hours to take care of other travel arrangements. Your credit card will only be charged after that period
Free cancellation for 48h after confirmation
• Getting to Roatan: Direct flights operate from Miami, Atlanta, and Houston into Roatan, subject to change. Please ensure your incoming flight arrives in Roatan no later than 2:00 pm. Your departing flight out of Roatan should be booked to depart after twelve noon.
• Arriving in Roatan: When arriving at the airport in Roatan, you will go through customs and approach the baggage area. One of the baggage handlers, generally a man named Oliver (or his alternate if Oliver is off duty), will be looking for Dunbar Rock luggage tags. These tags will have been mailed to you two weeks prior to travel. Be sure they are visible on your bags. He/they will help you with your luggage and get you checked in to your onward flight if flying to Guanaja or assist you in finding your transfer company if you are taking the Ferry to Guanaja. Guests can feel comfortable utilizing their trustworthy services, and tipping them will be greatly appreciated.
• Ferry Reservations: Reservations for the ferry from Roatan to Guanaja need to be made in advance so that transfers can be pre-arranged from the airport. The fare is currently $110.00 per person, round trip, subject to change. This fare will be prepaid along with your Resort package.
• Airport to Ferry Transfers: Transfers from the Airport to the ferry terminal are currently $11.00 per person one way, $22.00 per person round trip, subject to change. The transfer fees will be prepaid along with your Resort package. The baggage handler will assist you in finding your transfer company outside of the ferry terminal. Gratuities are not included, so tipping your transfer driver will be greatly appreciated.
• There are no scheduled flights between Roatan and Guanaja. However, charter options are available for up to 3 people on a private single-engine plane or, for groups, charters on a CM Airlines twin-engine turboprop.
• If on a charter, the baggage handler will assist you in locating the pilot, who will look for you and the Dunbar Rock luggage tags. You will then go through Security and depart the terminal with the pilot.
ARRIVING IN GUANAJA
• Dunbar Rock representatives will greet you at the ferry dock or airport, collect your luggage, and lead you to the transfer boat. Once all luggage is accounted for, you will depart for the 10–15-minute ride to the Resort.
• Once docked at the Resort, you can leave all your luggage behind as the staff will deliver it to your room.
• For the return trip by ferry, the staff will deliver you to the ferry dock around 8:00 am for the 8:30 departure to Roatan. The ferry will arrive in Roatan at approximately 10:00 am. Collect your luggage and proceed out of the terminal to locate your transfer company.
• If you have a charter flight, the flight will be scheduled to arrive in Roatan well before twelve noon.