- Murex Dive has been in operation for over 30 years
- Protected Bunaken Marine National Park is only 35 minutes from the resort
- Chance to see turtles, sharks, cuttlefish, octopus, dolphins and dugongs
- Purpose-built dive vessels offer chance to see sperm whales and pilot whales
- Guides with photography and marine biology training, each with hundreds of local dives
- Regular night dives in Manado Bay to see nocturnal marine life
Murex Dive has been guiding visitors around Manado and Bunaken for over 30 years, with the protected Bunaken Marine National Park 35 minutes from the center.
Murex dive guides have thousands of dives in the local area and have taken part in marine biology and photography courses. Murex Manado’s pool is four meters deep and is purpose-designed for training.
We have purpose-built, spacious and shady dive vessels, each of which comes with a sundeck, toilet, long ladders, fresh water box for cameras, refreshments and safety equipment.
The center maintains a collection of dive gear, which will be prepared, loaded, rinsed and stored for your convenience. The conditions are ideal for Open Water and Advanced Courses, alongside a variety of specialties such as Underwater Photographer, Fish ID and Wreck Diver.
Murex Resorts offer courses from beginner to pro level, and are able to do so in English, German, and Indonesian.