- PADI 5* IDC Dive Resort instrumental in bringing diving to Jordan in the 90s, and the only dive center located directly on the shores of Aqaba's Marine Park
- Explore shallow reefs teeming with soft corals, colorful reef fish and unique blue coral (found only here and one other destination on the planet!)
- Dive inside a plane, around a coral-covered tank and underneath a 70m+ shipwreck
- Dive from double-storey dive boats or take a day trip on a large wooden sailing ship
- Free and flexibly-timed pick-ups and drop-offs from your resort
- Set within Berenice Beach Club - enjoy a dip in the pool and a post-dive beer as you watch the sun set dramatically over the Red Sea
- Fantastic destination for new divers with calm conditions, beautiful marine life and purpose-built training pool (with a side window where your friends or family can watch you refine your skills).
Sindbad Dive Club is a super-experienced, warm and welcoming PADI 5* IDC Dive Resort located on the crystalline shores of Aqaba's marine park.
As one of the first dive centers to bring diving to Jordan and the only dive center located directly in front of the marine park, rest assured you are in safe (and fun!) hands. Dive or snorkel right from the beach or board one of the spacious dive vessels moored at Berenice Beach Club's private jetty. You may dive from one of the purpose-built double-storey dive boats, or enjoy a full day out on the wooden sailing ship (check out the video above to see for yourself!).
Aqaba's marine park is a haven for new and experienced divers alike. If you love coral reefs, great visibility and interesting, shallow wrecks then this destination is for you. Look out for yellow-mouthed moray eels, lion fish, Spanish dancers, nudibranchs, blue spotted rays, napoleon wrasse and sea grass sea horses. In terms of coral, there are countless varieties including cabbage coral, black coral and the super rare blue coral (found only here and one other place in Australia). Make sure you make time to dive on the unique wrecks - a tank, plane and 70m+ ship, all within 30m.
Perhaps you're looking to do your Open Water Course? The deep, purpose-built diver pool at Berenice Beach Club is perfect, and the pool has a glass window on its side so your friends and family can check on your progress as you refine your skills. The calm conditions and colorful marine life in this slice of the Red Sea are ideal for blowing your first bubbles underwater.
Post-dive you can head back to the hotel, or opt for a dip in the pool at Berenice Beach Club. Enjoy a drink on a sun lounger and admire the sun as it sets of the ocean. When you're ready, the team will drop you back at the hotel, free of charge - simple as that.